Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.