Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent a product good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, InventHelp Caveman Commercial samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, how do i patent an idea as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as possible.